Happy Friday! Hopefully you all have had a wonderful week. Here are a few things that have made me feel festive this week.
1. The final galley proof of the book arrived in our hot little hands last Friday afternoon!! Edits have been made and turned back in and we’re in the FINAL stages of publication!! Woohoo!
2. This app called 30/30. I’d had it downloaded for a while, and then Coach Krissie then really encouraged me to try using it to keep momentum with going when I was distracted by random things at home. I love the color-coding and the little icons, and I love even more that it works! I even use it at work sometimes when I’m feeling overwhelmed by how much we have to do.
3. This hat. His name is Goldy. He was given to me as a joke gift, but I’ve kinda latched on and want to wear it all the time.
4. Living in an amazing city where I have the opportunity to dress up and go out on the town. I’m also pretty proud at my ever improving selfie skills.
5. I’m starting to get REALLY excited for the upcoming American Quilter Society Paducah Show! It’s the 30th anniversary celebration and I can’t wait for us to get there!